Furthermore, Luo Yuzhou emphasized that as a leader in the gaming mobile phone market, Black Shark has always adhered to its original intention. Its basic intention is to create mobile products with the strongest gaming experience. Recently, Black Shark CEO, Luo Yuzhou, took to Weibo to reveal that the Black Shark 4 is in the process of stocking up. This means that this smartphone will arrive in the market pretty soon. Presently, the Black Shark 4 already has a network license and other certifications. There is also a Pro model of this device which also has a network license.
- As far as benchmarks go, we’ve seen the Snapdragon 888 deliver impressive results, but the 4 Pro takes its performance to another level.
- But I don’t think it’s a big deal as the phone’s Snapdragon 888 chip is more than fast enough for the latest mobile games.
- More graphically intensive games like Genshin Impact do stress the phone more and after a few hours, it can still get too hot.
- Black Shark needs to up the ante if it wants to take down either contender.
- The Black Shark 4 Pro is also the world’s first-ever smartphone to run a solid-state drive.
The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 is equipped with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 with 8GB/12GB of RAM, and best-in-class thermal design. Xiaomi should have stopped there because Shark Chan has a few other features that are just plain off-putting.
With the shoulder buttons and a screen like this, you can re-map the controls of a mobile game to be a little stock firmware more comfortable. Richard Taylor is a technology expert and journalist based in the UK. With a degree in Computer Science from the University of Birmingham, he provides insightful analysis and expert reviews of the latest smartphones and technology. His technical expertise, passion for technology and years of experience make him a trusted source in the industry. The Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
Most impressive, it seemed to retain the dark blacks, instead of making them bright purples like some cameras with their night modes often do. Most daytime side-by-side comparisons for stills were pretty close in fact. High contrast scenes, though, highlighted (pun intended) the weaknesses of these cameras and their processing.